The United Auto Workers union and Visteon Corp. finalize a 7-year pact to pay new hires less than current workers. New Visteon workers will receive $14 per hour as a starting wage, with the opportunity to achieve a full rate of up to $18.50 an hour. The new 2-tier wage system covers workers at the 15 Visteon UAW Master Agreement facilities in the U.S. Collins & Aikman Corp. says it will move 30% of new engineering work from U.S. locations to sites in India to cut costs. A C&A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.