Remy International Inc. will supply the HVH250 electric motor for the new Aptera 2e all-electric, 3-wheel vehicle. The motor was chosen because it provides a high power density and is light and compact, helping keep down the overall weight of the 1,800-lb. (816-kg) vehicle, the supplier says. Additionally, Remy's patented technology provides cooling efficiency that permits the 2e to run at higher speeds longer than other motors. The vehicle can travel 0-60 mph (97 km/h) in 10 seconds and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.