General Motors Corp. reportedly files a multi-billion-dollar claim July 31 against Delphi Corp., in which the auto maker is seeking repayment as the parts maker attempts to reject more than 5,000 GM contracts in U.S. Bankruptcy Court and negotiate new terms. GM said in April it likely would seek more than $4 billion from Delphi, which says the unprofitable contracts will cost it $2.1 billion this year, the Detroit Free Press reports. Meanwhile, Delphi’s Aug. 11 hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.