A U.S. bankruptcy judge gives Delphi Corp. the go-ahead to drop its pension plans, saying the supplier has exercised valid business judgment in formulating its revised bankruptcy plan, The Detroit News reports. Abandoning its pension obligations would saddle federally owned Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. with a $6.2 billion liability. Delphi says it could emerge from bankruptcy as early as Aug. 31. EnerDe1 Inc. is teaming up with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. to research a new generation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.