Schaeffler Group is not trying to back away from its proposed takeover of Continental AG or attempting to restructure financing of the deal, Schaeffler Chairman Juergen M. Geissinger tells reporters at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. A December story in German magazine Manager Magazin suggested snags were threatening the merger and Schaeffler had approached its banks about a new financing arrangement, but Geissinger says there’s been no change in direction. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.