China Automotive Systems Inc.’s Jingzhou Henglong Automotive Parts Co. Ltd. subsidiary plans to produce a record 85,000 power-steering units for passenger vehicles this month. Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd., Continental AG and Michelin SA reportedly have canceled long-term contracts to buy Indonesian rubber due to the economic downturn. Honeywell Inc. says its turbo technologies are featured on more than 25 vehicles at the Geneva auto show, in applications ranging from 1.4L to 6.0L diesel and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.