Visteon Corp. and Ford Motor Co. complete a definitive agreement that will allow the struggling supplier to transfer 17 plants and six offices, research centers and other facilities in the U.S. and Mexico to a new Ford-managed business, Automotive Components Holdings LLC, which will take control of the operations Oct. 1. The arrangement, originally announced May 25, protects the supply of parts to Ford plants, while the new company prepares most of the operations for sale to other Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.