TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.’s commercial vehicle steering systems business opens a new 322,917-sq.-ft. (30,000-sq.-m) manufacturing facility in Changchun, China. The new business, called TRW FAWER Commercial Vehicle Steering Systems (Changchun) Co. Ltd. (TFCVS), launched operations in April 2004 and is a joint venture between TRW Automotive J.V. LLC (55%) and FAWER Automotive Parts Co. Ltd. (45%), a subsidiary of China’s First Automobile Works. TFCVS, outfitted with 14 production lines and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.