Ricardo plc develops an ultra-clean automotive diesel engine capable of meeting U.S. Tier 2 Bin 5 emissions requirements and achieving Super Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle status. The test engine incorporates technologies such as advanced air handling and exhaust gas-recirculation systems, 2-stage series-sequential turbocharging and closed-loop cylinder pressure controls. An advanced diesel-oxidation catalyst/particulate filter combination cleanses emissions without the need for oxides of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.