Dana Corp. is supplying its Victor Reinz multi-layer steel cylinder head gaskets to Volkswagen AG for use in its Bugatti Veyron’s W16 engine. The Veyron is considered the fastest production car in the world, capable of 0-62 mph (100 km/h) in 2.5 seconds and a top speed of 252 mph (406 km/h). Novelis Inc. will supply BMW Mfg. Co. with aluminum sheet for the hood of the new BMW X5 cross/utility vehicle built at the auto maker’s plant in Spartanburg, SC. Novelis will produce the aluminum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.