Sirius Satellite Radio will be offered as a factory-installed option on Ford, Mercury and Lincoln vehicles this summer. Ford Motor Co. wants to offer Sirius as an option on 21 vehicle lines, with the expectation of 1 million Sirius subscribers in the combined ’06 and ’07 model years. A 6-month or longer subscription will be included on Sirius-equipped cars and trucks. The Ford F-150 and Explorer, Lincoln Mark LT and Mercury Mountaineer will offer Sirius as a factory-installed option for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.