Supplier Roundup A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Collins & Aikman Corp. says it will continue its relationship with its largest customer, DaimlerChrysler Corp., despite the loss of a contract awarded in April to do the interior trim package for Chrysler’s D-Segment cars. C&A says it would not have seen any revenue from the deal until mid-2006 at the earliest and “we are in the business of gaining more business but not at any price,” says C&A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.