Cadence Innovation LLC signs a letter of intent to acquire the North American plastics operations of Collins & Aikman Corp., which is liquidating its assets under Chapter 11 protection. The companies are working towards a definitive purchase agreement, with the specifics of the bid to be made available when C&A files its sales motion with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Any offer will be subject to overbid through a court-monitored auction process, C&A says. Included in the sale are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.