Robert Bosch Corp. is supplying co-developed common-rail diesel injection systems and redesigned electronic control units to Audi AG for use in its new R10 TDI diesel-powered race car. The 650-hp R10, which serves to advance Audi’s racing heritage and promote its expertise with advanced diesel technology, recently won the American Le Mans Series 12-Hours of Sebring race and will be the first diesel-powered car to challenge for the overall title in the 24 hours of Le Mans race, to be held ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.