Tower Automotive Inc. avoids a labor contract showdown in U.S. Bankruptcy Court with the ratification of new labor agreements with the United Auto Workers and United Steelworkers of America Inc. unions. The new contracts, which must be approved by the court overseeing Tower’s Chapter 11 filing, cover about 1,000 workers at Tower’s plants in Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee. The concessions agreed to by workers at Tower facilities in Elkton, MI, and Bluffton, OH, include increased co-pays for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.