A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers. Honeywell International Inc.’s tentative pact to sell its Bendix brake-pad business to Federal-Mogul Corp. reportedly has fallen apart. The Wall Street Journal says Honeywell and Federal-Mogul weren’t able to agree on terms. Last year, the U.S Big Three filed a lawsuit to prevent the proposed deal, which reportedly contributed to the deal’s collapse. Bendix, which has $1.9 billion in asbestos claims filed against it that were to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.