A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers ArvinMeritor Inc. raises its offer from $18 per share vs. $15 in a last-ditch attempt to buy Dana Corp. ArvinMeritor says the latest offer, which expires Dec. 2, is the final one it will make to Dana, which has maintained its reluctance to enter into an agreement with ArvinMeritor, citing synergy and funding issues. However, Dana says it will evaluate the revised offer and ask its shareholders to defer making a decision on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.