A federal bankruptcy court gives Delphi Corp. permission to end salaried retiree health- and life-insurance benefits for 15,000 people beginning April 1. The action is expected to save the supplier more than $70 million annually and reduce its long-term liability nearly $1.2 billion. A group of about 2,500 Delphi salaried retirees reportedly intend to appeal the ruling. Amerigon Inc. says its climate-control seat system will be offered as a front-seat option in the all-new ’10 Ford Taurus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.