Valeo inaugurates two new sites in China this week that include a global Electronics Expertise Center in Shenzhen and a wiper-systems production plant in Wenling. The French supplier says the new electronics center, which will be staffed by more than 100 engineers by the end of this year and an additional 100 by 2015, will be dedicated to electronic-hardware development and services for all Valeo Group entities. Valeo says it will also play a major role in the future development of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.