Honeywell turbochargers appear on more than 20 passenger vehicles at the 2009 Shanghai Auto Show. The vehicles include diesel and gasoline applications ranging from 1.3L to 2.0L. Honeywell has partnerships with several Chinese OEMs, including Brilliance Auto Group, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp., Chery Automobile Co., Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. and Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd. Chery and Jianghuai will equip their 1.9L diesel engines with Honeywell's emissions-reducing variable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.