Autoliv is acquiring technologies for forward-looking vision systems from Hella Aglaia Mobile Vision, a subsidiary of Hella KGaA Hueck. The acquisition includes an exclusive license to Hella Aglaia’s monovision-based algorithms for Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Detection and Light Source Recognition. Autoliv says by monitoring traffic signs, TSR helps a driver maintain the correct speed and follow other traffic rules; Lane Detection is used to warn against unintended lane changes; and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.