Hughes Telematics reaches two separate agreements with IBM Inc. and Oracle Corp. to deliver a car-based communications system that will be carried as standard equipment on all 10 model-year vehicles built by Chrysler LLC and Mercedes-Benz. INCAT International plc is awarded a managed services contract with Jaguar Cars and Land Rover until 2013. INCAT will provide expertise and support in transitioning more than 1,000 information-technology applications from Ford Motor Co. into the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.