BorgWarner’s variable turbine geometry (VTG) turbochargers and Torque-On-Demand transfer cases debut in China on auto maker Great Wall’s new 2.0L Hover/Haval H5 SUV. This SUV’s engine also utilizes BorgWarner's self-regulating glow plugs and exhaust gas recirculation valves. The turbocharged diesel also is destined for a light-commercial vehicle and midsize car. The European Commission approves formation of a joint venture between Germany-based BASF SE and INEOS Industries Holdings in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.