Delphi Corp. wins eight new business contracts worth $1.6 billion to supply steering columns for ’03-model vehicles in the Americas, Europe and the Asia/Pacific. Annual sales revenue is expected to be $335 million from the contracts. Meanwhile, Delphi says revenues from the commercial vehicle sector will reach more than $1 billion by 2005, from $600 million in 2001, based on current booked business. Additionally, Delphi’s Product & Service Solutions division is partnering with Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.