Delphi Corp. agrees to extend its early retirement buyout program, which has been limited to United Auto Workers union members, to approximately 8,000 workers represented by its second-largest union, the International Union of Electrical Workers-Communications Workers of America. Under the program, which is similar to an arrangement Delphi cut with the UAW and General Motors Corp. earlier this year, certain U.S. hourly employees may be offered lump-sum payments of $35,000 to retire, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.