ASC Inc. of Southgate, MI, a specialty-vehicle development partner for auto makers, intends to expand its production capabilities and set up niche vehicle assembly operations in the U.S. and/or Mexico. “There is a need for efficient, low-volume assembly operations capable of producing complete vehicles in volumes of as low as 5,000-10,000 units per year,” ASC President and CEO Paul Wilbur says at the 2005 Specialty Vehicle Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. “Our vision is to create a highly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.