A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Venture Industries of Fraser, MI, reportedly is planning to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The Detroit Free Press says Joe Day, former CEO of Freudenberg-NOK, will be named CEO of Venture. Also, former Freudenberg Chief Financial Officer Ken Anderson is expected to assume the same role for Venture as part of the bankruptcy restructuring. Larry J. Winget, founder of Venture and former CEO, will remain chairman, holding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.