The U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York postpones Delphi Corp.’s Aug. 18 hearing until Sept. 18 to allow the Troy, MI-based supplier, its six unions and former parent General Motors Corp. to continue negotiations on employee attrition and altering union labor contracts. In addition, Delphi says approximately 6,300 of its 7,500 hourly workers represented by the International Union of Electronic, Electrical, Salaried, Machine and Furniture Workers-Communications Workers of America have elected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.