ArvinMeritor Inc. will supply 1 million door modules annually for Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s Santa Fe and Sonata platforms beginning in 2005. The finished door module includes a window regulator and door latch and integrated motor, speaker and wire-harness system that will be line-sequenced to Hyundai’s production schedule at its new Alabama assembly plant. ArvinMeritor is opening a new Customer Value Center for final assembly near Montgomery, AL, to ensure just-in-time delivery. Meanwhile, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.