Visteon Corp. reportedly will cut 600 positions at its Bedford, IN, fuel systems components plant. Some 1,150 hourly and salaried workers are employed there, and the supplier intends to relocate part of the operations but has not said where or when. A labor contract between Visteon and Bedford workers who are members of the International Union of Electrical Workers-Communications Workers of America expires May 14. Negotiations broke down in January after failing to produce a new pact. Union ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.