Valeo SA’s Bending Light system will make its market debut on the new Porsche Cayenne cross/utility vehicle. The system uses Valeo’s high performance Bi-Xenon headlamps that give drivers forward visibility using elliptic Xenon beams and an additional far-reaching “spot” beam. The Bending Light module achieves up to a 90% improvement in the peripheral range of the forward view of the driver, Valeo says. Continental Teves is supplying antilock brakes with its “Electronic Brake Force ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.