Detroit Diesel Corp. delivers its first two BlueTec emissions-technology customer demonstration units to Schneider National Inc., which will be integrated into Schneider’s fleet to gain valuable real-world experience in advance of the Environmental Protection Agency’s 2010 regulations. Ener1 Inc. says the expansion of its Indianapolis-based plant makes it the first and only commercial-scale lithium-ion battery facility in the U.S. The $250 million plant can produce 120,000 battery packs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.