Collins & Aikman Corp., which filed for bankruptcy protection May 17, reportedly has received a proposal from competitor Lear Corp. suggesting a joint venture involving their interior trim businesses. Lear is seeking financial information from C&A necessary to make a formal offer and says it is “well-positioned” to raise third-party financing. C&A already has received a $1 billion takeover bid from Plastech Engineered Products Inc. of Dearborn, MI. Additionally, C&A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.