KEMET Corp. signs a $31.7 million contract with the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Energy Technology Laboratory to develop technology for electric-drive vehicles and other alternative-energy products. KEMET’s contract is based on a $15.1 million DOE grant announced last year as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and a $16.6 million matching investment by the company. The contract will enable KEMET to begin volume production in the U.S. of capacitors designed for use ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.