Johnson Controls Inc. is opening a new plant in Montgomery, AL, for the production of vehicle interior components for Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s new Hyundai Motor Mfg. Alabama facility. Production will begin in March 2005 and employ about 70 people when it hits full stride next year, says JCI. Components being supplied to Hyundai include center floor consoles and interior trim parts for the next-generation Sonata midsize sedan. The relationship is a first for JCI and Hyundai in North America. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.