Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America Inc. will supply General Motors Corp. with starters from its Mason, OH, plant for the Chevrolet Camaro’s V-6 and V-8 engines and ignition coils produced at its Maysville, KY, facility for the Camaro’s V-8 mill. Ricardo plc and Russia’s JSC AvtoVAZ will collaborate on the design and development of a new gasoline engine that meets Euro 5 emissions standards. The companies say the mill will appear in a C-segment AvtoVAZ vehicle. Dow Automotive is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.