TRW Inc. asks its stockholders to reject Northrop Grumman Corp.’s bid to take over the company, which includes TRW Automotive. Shareholders officially will vote on related proposals at TRW’s annual meeting on April 24. The proposals seek confidential, financial information about TRW and look to establish a committee of independent directors to review Northrop’s proposed $47-per-share purchase offer. TRW says the offer “grossly undervalues” the company, adding that 11 of its 13 board of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.