ZF Friedrichshafen AG will supply 6-speed automatic transmissions for new Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. light-commercial vehicles that will be designed and built specifically for the North American market. The transmissions will be produced at ZF’s Gainesville, GA, plant and shipped to Nissan’s Canton, MS, facility beginning in 2010. Novelis Inc. will invest E11 million ($17.2 million) to expand production capacity at its Nachterstedt, Germany, plant in first-quarter 2009. Garmin International ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.