A roundup of this week's news involving automotive suppliers AP Technoglass, based in Florence, KY, will supply glazing assemblies to Nissan North America Inc.’s new Canton, MS, assembly plant. AP Technoglass will occupy a spot at a new Canton Customer Service Logistics Center located adjacent to the assembly plant in order to provide the assemblies on a just-in-time basis. Visteon Corp. will supply free-form reflector fog lamps for the sport version of the recently launched SEAT Ibiza. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.