Dana Corp.’s Structural Solutions Group will supply Isuzu Motors Ltd. with structural support modules for its upcoming D-Max pickup truck, a joint global program between Isuzu and shareholder General Motors Corp. Dana will supply Isuzu in Thailand from its new Bangpakong, Thailand, plant. The contract runs from 2003 to 2009 and is worth an estimated $375 million. Dana also says it will supply GM with axles, driveshafts and full frames for its next-generation fullsize vans. Meanwhile, Mack ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.