Bridgestone Corp. of Japan is supplying Audi AG and DaimlerChrysler AG with several different tires for use on various ’06 models. The tire maker is providing its Turanza ER30 all-season touring tire for use on the new Mercedes M- and R-Class cross/utility vehicles. Bridgestone’s Potenza RE050 and Turanza ER300 performance and all-season tires will be original equipment on the Audi A6 sedan and Avant and A4. Bridgestone’s Dueler H/P Sport will be on the Audi Q7 CUV. Delphi Corp. is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.