Bridgestone Corp. reportedly suffers a fire at its plant in Fukuoka prefecture, Japan. Some 13 people have been hospitalized as a result of the fire, which began in the early morning hours of Aug. 20. No cause has been determined, but Bridgestone officials are said to be investigating. Denso Corp. says Associated Fuel Pump Systems Corp. (AFCO), its joint venture with Robert Bosch GmbH, will produce its next-generation fuel pump at AFCO’s plant in Anderson, SC. Denso says the Grand Half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.