Valeo SA says it has set new sales and profitability targets, along with a new strategic plan to group its business around four areas, focusing on emissions cuts and boosting its global reach. The four main units are comfort and driving-assistance; powertrain; thermal; and visibility systems. The French components maker is forecasting organic growth higher than automotive production in each division, leading to sales of €10 billion ($13.6 billion) in 2013 and €15 billion ($20.5 billion) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.