U.S. Bankruptcy Court hearings for Delphi Corp resumed May 24 despite a request by General Motors Corp., Delphi’s former parent and largest customer, for a 60-day delay in proceedings to allow labor contract negotiations to continue. Delphi, which is seeking significant wage and benefit reductions from its 33,000 union-represented employees, opposed GM’s request because it has delayed proceedings twice in the past with little progress made in negotiations and no counter-proposal offered by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.