Employees at Magna Exteriors and Interiors’ Howell, MI, plant have been called back to work following a fire on March 2 that damaged 40% of the facility and destroyed 25% of its production area. A wall has been constructed to divide the plant into a production zone and a reconstruction zone. Output fully resumed March 8, just six days after the fire occurred. The supplier says it is meeting customer parts requirements through a combination of 80% production at the Howell facility and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.