Robert Bosch GmbH is laying off 250 workers at its plant in Hatvan, Hungary, following a decline in orders, Reuters reports. The facility will continue to employ 2,800 workers. Separately, the supplier’s North American unit is supplying its second-generation gasoline direction injection technology for Ford Motor Co.’s EcoBoost engine, available in the ’10 Lincoln MKT luxury cross/utility vehicle. Bosch also provides its electronic stability-control system for the CUV. BorgWarner Inc. says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.