Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. develops a new image-processing technology that permits the real-time, 3-dimensional creation of a vehicle and its surroundings. The technology, aimed at eliminating blind spots, avoiding accidents and aiding parking, employs four cameras on the front, right and sides of the vehicle. However, unlike Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s existing Around View Monitor feature, which only displays the view from above the vehicle, the Fujitsu system allows the driver to view the image ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.