Robert Bosch GmbH and Mahle GmbH receive approval from European antitrust authorities to develop, produce and sell exhaust-gas turbochargers through a new 50-50 joint venture. Called Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems GmbH & Co. KG, the new JV will be based in Stuttgart, Germany, and initially will be staffed by about 100 development, administration and sales employees from both companies. Eventual employment is expected to total up to 500 workers once series production begins in 2011 at existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.