BorgWarner Turbo Systems, a division of BorgWarner Inc., and the Fachhochschule Mannheim (University of Applied Science) of Mannheim, Germany, plan to establish a turbocharger technology institute, scheduled to open in October 2006. The institute will offer advanced education courses on turbocharger development to students and BorgWarner employees and carry out research and development projects in conjunction with the university. BorgWarner will supply the 2-story institute with two test ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.