Valeo SA signs two contracts to supply top-column modules to the Volkswagen Group and BMW AG. The modules integrate all steering-column controls. For VW, the first modules will enter production in late-2009 for launch in first-quarter 2010. They will be installed on vehicles using the Passat and Golf platforms, as well as the Sharan and Skoda Superb. Volume output of top-column modules for the BMW 7-Series started early this year, while production for the 5-Series begins this month. Valeo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.